Skip to content
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time, we know the smell is amazing but trust us!
- Never leave candles unattended, and keep them away from small children, pets, and drafts.
The first burn is the most important! Make sure your candle reaches a full melt pool from edge to edge, this will set your candle's "memory" and eliminate tunneling.
Trim your wick back to 1/4 after each burn, this will ensure consistent scent throw, and reduce soot and debris in your candle wax.
- Let it goooooo... when there is 1/2" wax left. If you continue to burn you may risk cracking your jar, and who has time for that?!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.